Welcome: Listen Now
Lecture Count (total):
You may also: Download the MP3 File (1.5 MB / 2.5 minutes)
PRODUCTION NOTES: My hobby is recording with classic vacuum tube gear onto vintage magnetic tape: 1. Citdel Line Conditioner (complete electrical isolation from line); 2. Telefunken Tube Microphone (1945 Western Electric 6AK5 tube); 3. Universal Audio LA-610 MKII: classic all-tube PreAmp, EQ and Leveling Amplifier (2 1960's RCA 12AX7 / 7025, 2 Raytheon 12AT7's, 1 General Electric 6BQ5); 4. Aphex 204; 5. Harman-Kardon TD-4400 Tape Deck (Dolby C); 6. SONY ES-II Magnetic Tape; 7. Steinberg / Neve digital interface; 8. Alesis ML-9600 Mastering Deck.
As a DIY project, I re-created the Declaration of Independence to celebrate the upcoming 2026 U.S. Semiquincentennial (250th anniversary). Its four main references to God are now highlighted, and printed in bold red type. CLICK OR TAP PHOTO to see how I did it, step-by-step. -- Frank DeFreitas
Collect. Exhibit. Educate.
Do you have an interest in Christian-based visual arts, science and communication technologies? If you do, you have come to the right place.
Hello. My name is Frank DeFreitas ... and my wife is Debi.
Throughout history, many of the world's artists, scientists and technicians have used their God-given talents to proclaim Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Wonders of the Bible collects and exhibits these pieces. Our unique Christian-based collection documents how the Word-of-God gets to us: through art, science and communication technologies: past, present, and future.
We are a humble "mom-and-pop" Bible preservation outreach ministry. We believe that the Bible is the centerpiece of Christian living. Many of our exhibit items are very rare, or one of a kind ... and should be seen by every man, woman, and child this side of heaven!
The Word of God is Our Foundation."Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ." Colossians 2:8 (KJV).
Wonders of the Bible includes the following displays. They showcase how God's sovereign hand has maintained -- and will continue to maintain -- the preservation of His Holy Word...
(above photo): Yes, that's right ... you're reading John 3:16 ... before it was ever known as John 3:16 ! As with many very early printed Bibles, this William Tyndale New Testament (Jugge, 1552) included chapter numbers, but did not include verse numbers. Oh, by the way: Tyndale was strangled and burned at the stake in 1536 for what you just read above. See (and learn) about this rare and extraordinary page of Biblical history, at our exhibit.
Bibles, Bibles, Bibles...
"The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." Isaiah 40:8 (KJV)
Our updated (as of January 2020) Bible leaves (pages) collection. Note that these are all authentic, not reproductions:
• Ancient Torah Scrolls of Creation and the Flood of Noah
• AD 700 Coptic papyrus fragment (Egypt / non-Biblical)
• 1260 medieval Gothic manuscript fragment on vellum (Paris Vulgate)
• Gutenberg Bible page from the U.S. Library of Congress authorized reprinting (facsimile) of their Gutenberg Bible on display
• No Cross, No Crown by William Penn, 1682
• Selected Biblical Incunabula (pre 1500 printing press)
• 1550 Stephanus Greek Textus Receptus: "Editio Regia"
• Martin Luther Bible
• Tyndale's Final New Testament / John 3 (Jugge, 1566)
• Matthew-Tyndale Bible ("John Rogers" 1549 edition)
• 1569 Bishop's Bible
• Great Bible (Cranmer/Coverdale; 1569 Final Edition)
• Geneva Bible (1580)
• 1611 King James (First Edition / First Printing)
• The 1657 London Polyglot
• 1717 Baskett "Vinegar" Bible (World's LARGEST single volume Bible)
• 1896 David Bryce Bible (World's SMALLEST single volume Bible)
• Theodore Beza New Testament
• 1569 Biblia Del Oso "Bear Bible" (Casiodoro de Reina; the first Spanish language Protestant Bible; First Edition)
• 1620 Josephus English Translation (commentary on Genesis 6)
• Isaiah Thomas (1788 U.S. Hieroglyphic Bible; Massachusetts; one of 88 books designated by the U.S. Library of Congress' "Books That Shaped America")
• WWII Troop Bible (New Testament given to WWII troops with Bible letter from US President Franklin Roosevelt)
Our New Semiquincentennial (1776-2026) Exhibit Items: Regional Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware
The Christian Holy Bible was front and center in the founding of the United States of America. We are making sure it stays that way for the upcoming Semiquincentennial (1776-2026) celebrations. Our updated (as of January 2020) Bible leaves (pages) collection. Note that these are all authentic, not reproductions:
• William Penn: No Cross, No Crown (Founder of the State of Pennsylvania; 1689 Edition)
• Robert Aitken Bible (The first and only edition of the Bible ever endorsed by Congress. In 1782, Congress passed a resolution stating: "That the United States in Congress assembled highly approve ...and recommend this edition of the bible to the inhabitants of the United States, and hereby authorize him to publish this recommendation...")
• Jane Aitken, Printer (First woman to print a Bible. First translation into English from Greek Old Testament. Translation of Charles Thomson, Secretary of Congress. Philadelphia, 1808.)
• Christoph Saur Bible (Germantown: First German Bible in America; First Bible printed with all U.S. materials: type, ink, paper, printing press)
• 1791 Isaac Collins (Born in neighboring Delaware; First American "Family Bible"; first Bible printed in neighboring New Jersey)
• COLONIAL PRINTING PRESS: An all-wooden, fully-working 1/6 scale replica of a colonial printing press as found in early American Bible printing.
The World's Smallest...
Mixed in with our Bible leaf exhibit are microscopes and magnifying glasses showing examples of the world's smallest Biblical scripture and art. See the world's smallest Lord's Prayers, Ten Commandments, Greek New Testament, along with examples written entirely by hand. There's even an example from the world-famous inventor Thomas Edison! This is one of the finest collections of Biblical "world's smallest" in the world today. Why? Because many pieces are one-of-a-kind ... so no one else in the entire world has them.
Lasers! Holograms! ...
We have one of the largest collections of laser and hologram history in the world today (which, at one time, was well over 20,000 pieces). You'll love our 3D laser holograms, and our laser communication exhibit. It is our 35+ years of authority with lasers and holograms that sets us apart from every other Christian-based ministry on the planet. Many of today's laser / optical / photonic scientists, technicians, and educators began as my students at the Franklin Institute in Philly, the Smithsonian in D.C., or at my own laser and holography studio/lab workshops in Allentown, PA. See world-famous holograms, including Biblical artifacts, as if they were right in front of you. They are created by myself and others:
• The Cyrus Cylinder
• Babylonian Cuneiform Flood Tablet
• The Great Chalice of Antioch
• Epic of Gilgamesh Flood Tablet #11
• 3D Face in the Shroud
• Holograms of God's Creation
• Holy Scripture Transmitted on Laser Beam
Shroud of Turin...
Whether you believe the Shroud of Turin is authentic or not, it remains the most-studied and tested historical artifact in world history. Especially when it comes to the history of photographic and holographic imaging technologies. For this reason, we have collected various items related to the Shroud. We have a full-size shroud replica; one of the earliest officially certified photographs (1898) taken by Secondo Pia (the photo that started it all); and the famous "face in the shroud", large-format 3D laser hologram.
And Don't Miss ...
• 1881 handwritten sermon page from Charles H. Spurgeon
• Dead Sea Scroll fragments (replicas: Israel Antiquities Authority)
• Ancient Torah scroll of the Creation account and the Flood
• Scale model of Noah's Ark according to Biblical dimensions
• Ancient wood from Noah's Ark expedition to the summit of Mt. Ararat
• A Rembrandt etching from his Life of Christ series
• Biblical historic coins and currency
• Elvis Presley's "Life of Christ" title page from his personal library at Graceland
• Kids "Touch the Moon": Very popular and liked by kids of all ages. A real lunar meteorite (NWA 5000). How many kids can say that they touched the moon?! The moon is God's Creation too!
• Fossils and Dinosaur Footprints
• ... AND MORE.
We would LOVE to visit YOU!We serve those who are within a reasonable driving distance from Allentown, PA: Eastern PA (Philly, Lehigh Valley, Lancaster, Reading, Harrisburg, Wilkes-Barre and Scranton), New Jersey (north and south), New York City (and all surrounding boroughs and counties), Delaware, Maryland and DC areas.
Thank you to the venues that have hosted our exhibits and presentations in the past: Eastern Christian Conference, Hershey, Pennsylvania; The Institute for Scientific and Biblical Research, Lancaster, Pennsylvania; The New York Hall of Science, New York City, New York; The Creation Evidence Museum, Glen Rose, Texas; The Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C.; Creation Celebration Conference 2017 and 2018, Newark, Delaware; Scientific and Biblical Creationist Fellowship, Newark, Delaware; Ephrata Mennonite School, Ephrata, Pennsylvania; New York Microscopical Society, Clinton, New Jersey ... and more.
We stand firmly on Biblical creationism, inerrancy, perspicuity and Authority. θεόπνευστος (theopneustos): "God-breathed."